What comics are worth money?
10 Rare Comic Books That Are Worth a Fortune
- Action Comics No. The inaugural issue of Action Comics marked the first appearance of Superman and helped kick off the superhero genre. …
- Amazing Fantasy No. …
- Detective Comics No. …
- All Star Comics No. …
- X-Men No. …
- Tales of Suspense No. …
- Marvel Comics No. …
- The Incredible Hulk No.
What comic is worth the most money?
An original copy of the Action Comics #1 that initially cost 10 cents and introduced Earth to Superman became the world’s most expensive comic book Sunday when it raked in $3.2 million on eBay.
What is the highest selling comic book of all time?
What 90s comics are worth money?
’90s Comic Books That Are Actually Worth A Ton Now
- ‘New Mutants #98’ (1991): $7,500. …
- ‘Elseworlds 80-Page Giant #1’ (1999): $4,700. …
- ‘Uncanny X-Men #266’ (1990): $3,200. …
- ‘Bone #1’ (1991): $3,200. …
- ‘Spawn #1’ With Manufacturing Error (1992): $2,800. …
- ‘Batman Adventures #12’ (1993): $2,500. …
- ‘Danger Girl #2’ With Ruby Red Smoking Gun Variant (1998): $2,250.
Are 1980s comics worth anything?
Still, if a CGC-graded comic would surface (and there are a few) in 9.8, it would be worth close to $10,000. … Definitely one of the most investment-grade comics to ever come out of the 1980s, if you can find one, it is well worth the money, but forgeries do exist. 1.
Are comic books dying?
Are Comic Books Dying? No. In fact, they are thriving. While single issues of printed comics has decreased by 20% in the last 20 years, comic book companies have tripled their market size through trade paperback sales, digital sales and increasing prices.
What is the rarest comic book ever?
What is Superman #1 worth?
The Man of Steel is more valuable than ever. A pristine copy of Action Comics No. 1, the first appearance of Superman in 1938, sold for a record $3,207,852 Sunday in an auction on eBay.
What is Batman number 1 worth?
The value for Batman comic book #1? Well, as the saying goes, “if you have to ask…” But that’s not such a silly question, really. Batman #1 can easily pass the $50,000 mark, even in higher grade but restored condition, and the highest-known to date (CGC 9.2) recently sold for over half a million Dollars!
Who can kill Deadpool?
Who sold more comics Marvel or DC?
Comics/GN sales up 2.23% in 2019 as Watchmen and Detective topped the chartsPUBLISHERDOLLAR SHAREUNIT SHAREMARVEL COMICS40.20%44.72%DC29.29%30.74%IMAGE COMICS8.04%7.69%IDW PUBLISHING3.55%3.29%Ещё 7 строк
What are the best comic books to collect?
The best-selling comic books of all time
- Action Comics #1000 (2018)
- Detective Comics #1000 (2019)
- Amazing Spider-Man #583 (2009)
- Secret Wars #1 (2015)
- Amazing Spider-Man #1 (2014)
- FCBD Edition Ultimate Spider-Man #1 (2002)
- Batman: The 10-cent Adventure (2002) #1.
- Fantastic Four #60 (2002)
Are any Valiant Comics worth anything?
The only regular edition Valiant comics that are worth anything are the pre-Unity issues, and the last few issues of each series. By “regular edition”, I mean the normal copy of the book that hit newsstands and comic racks. … Most of the above list of Pre-Unity books have at least some value.