Why can’t I delete books from my iBooks?
You can try to contact Apple and explain that it was your brother that made the purchase on your account and you want it removed. Also, have your brother pay you back too. If this was just a web download then if you delete the file from your Mac and synced devices it will be gone and bother you no more.
How do I delete books from iBooks iCloud?
Open iBooks. Scroll to find the item that you want to delete. Right-click or Control-click on the item that you want to delete, then select Delete. Click Delete Everywhere to remove the file from iCloud and all of your devices.
Can you delete pages in iBooks?
In the Book pane, select the chapter, section, or page you want to delete, and press Delete.
How do I permanently delete books from iBooks IOS 13?
Remove books from the iBooks App
- Step 1: Open iBooks on your iPhone or iPad.
- Step 2: Click My Books > Select, tap the checkbox next to the books you want to delete, then click Delete in the top left corner of the screen.
How do I remove a book from my iPad library?
How to delete books from the iPad’s Books app
- Start the Books app.
- Tap “Library” in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. …
- Find the book you want to delete from your iPad. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Remove…”
- Confirm you want to delete it by tapping “Remove Download.”
How do I delete a book from my library?
Click Library at the top of the window, then click All Books in the sidebar. Click the item you want to delete or remove. If the item is part of a series, first open the series, then click it. Choose Edit > Delete from the menu bar, then confirm when prompted.
How do I hide iBooks on my iPhone?
How do you hide books on iBooks?
- Launch iBooks.
- Click the iBooks Store button, and log in if prompted.
- Click the Purchased link on the main store page (at middle right).
- Hover over a purchased book and click the X in its upper left.
- You’re prompted to confirm hiding the book. Click OK.
How do I permanently delete Kindle books?
You can remove them from your Kindle device or reading app using these steps:
- On Amazon’s website, go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- In the “Your Content” list, select the boxes next to the book(s) you’d like to remove.
- Select Delete.
- Select Yes, delete permanently to confirm.
How do I close a PDF in iBooks?
If you use Apple’s iBooks, there are two easy ways to close a book. First, tap the book to open. If you are in the regular view, reading a page, just pinch the page to return to your library.
How do you delete things from pages on iPhone?
Delete a Pages document on iPad
- Open Pages, and if a document is already open, tap Documents in the top-left corner to see all your documents.
- Touch and hold the document thumbnail, lift your finger, then tap Delete. To delete a document shared with you by someone else (so that it can no longer be recovered), tap Delete Now.
How do I delete files from iPhone?
To delete the files stored in your iPhone/iPad internal storage:
- Go to the “Files” app and click “On My iPhone/iPad”.
- Find the file or folder you want to delete.
- Press and hold the item and tap “Delete” …
- Open the “Files” app and click “iCloud Drive”.
- Find the file or folder you want to remove.