What is a book sculpture?
An altered book is a form of mixed media artwork that changes a book from its original form into a different form, altering its appearance and/or meaning. … Altered books may be as simple as adding a drawing or text to a page, or as complex as creating an intricate book sculpture.
How many pages do you need for book folding?
What do you do with old book pages?
Here’s some of our favourite ideas!
- Turn it into a garden.
- Try kusudama balls.
- Make a beautiful wreath.
- Create mini gift pouches.
- Craft a guardian angel.
- Make a unique bouquet.
- Use pages to make a monogram.
- Try these paper lillies.
How do you cut books into letters?
How to do it:
- Measure the size of your book.
- On your computer, using a word processing or design program (I used Adobe InDesign), make a document the size of your book.
- Type the letter you want and pick a font you like the look of. …
- Print your letter and cut it out.
- Trace the letter on the front cover of the book.